Introduction of aluminum foil insulation material
Aluminum foil insulation material is the best thermal insulation material at present in the world. It has the advantages of light weight, low thermal conductivity, good heat resistance, aging resistance, easy combustion with other substrates, bonding does not produce droplet and other excellent properties. On the application, it is widely used in building roofing, wall, ceiling, floor, doors and windows as insulation materials. Aluminum foil itself is a good conductor of heat, directly used basically has no heat insulation, but accelerate the heat loss, so when used the insulation cotton is wrapped inside the aluminum foil. It has the functions of heat insulation, waterproof, moisture-proof and so on. Its solar radiation absorption coefficient is very low, which can insulate most of the heat transfer.
The advantages of aluminum foil insulation material:
(1) Simplification of structure to avoid waste.
(2) It is unnecessary to set roof exhaust system.
(3) Waterproof layer is protected, avoiding thermal stress, ultraviolet ray and other factors to destroy the waterproof layer.
(4) Excellent moisture resistance makes it have long term stable thermal insulation performance and compressive strength.
(5) It can maintain long insulation and heat insulation performance, and the durability is equal to the life of the building.
(6) The hydrophobic insulation material can be cut by electric heating wire or conventional tools, so it is easy and quick to construct.
(7) In the future, the roof repairing do not damaged materials, it is simple and convenient.
(8) Using high efficient insulation materials, in line with the development direction of building energy saving technology.